Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend Pics

We had a great time at Disneyland with my mom & dad. This was the first time Maizie or my dad have ever been and they had a great time. It was definitely magical!! This picture cracks me up because all the kids are pooped. Fuzzy Castle

The boys at the Astro Blaster ride, I think that's what it's called.

Grammy & the kids in front of the poinsettias! They were so gorgeous!!

Grammy & Grandpa doing grammy & grandpa things.

Beau asleep in the car. Jack in an unusually great mood. See what the happiest place on earth can do!
Maizie is a rockstar.
Grammy & the kids on Belmont Shore. The kids will play in the water no matter how cold it is.

My dad being a beach bum. They had a great time with us and we were sad to see them go. Our first houseguests!! It was awesome to be see some familliar faces after 4 months. We look forward to the next time we get to be with family.

No comments: