Sunday, January 18, 2009

The J-Dog Is A 2-Wheel Rider!!

Travis took Jack to the playground at his school which is right behind our house and got to work on his riding. Jack got it within ten minutes on this bike! He got a bigger brand new bike from his Aunt Tiff & Uncle John for his birthday but was having trouble learning the balance thing. So, he got on his brother's Diego bike and just zoomed away!
Hopefully as he gets more comfy with this smaller bike he'll be able to transition to the bigger bike soon. We are so proud of him! Now he can make beer runs for us! Alright, we'll limit it to soda and unhealthy treats. :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

awww, miss those fun times! mine are all grown & practically teenagers now! lol cute pics of Jack & his daddy! We have a cute one like that of Dom! Kalina's 1st time, she was going down our driveway (on a slope), turned, headed towards our neighbors driveway, overcorrected her steering and ended up straight towards the fence! I know I shouldn't have laughed, but I did, then covered it up real quick and asked if she was ok. It was really funny, but not for her, I'm sure. :( It's a tough thing, teaching a kid to ride a bike! thats why I gave the job to Drew when Dom's time came! obviously I didn't do too great of a job!

MangyCat said...

Oh my goodness! No way! That's awesome that he's on a 2-wheeler. You guys must be so proud.